Fastest way to download a video from internet
How to download a video from YouTube
The YouTube user can download the videos on this site, and through his computer, through the use of many programs that allow the user to do such a thing. Here are the steps to download a video from YouTube using the (4K Video Downloader) program:
- Download the program (4K Video Downloader) on the computer, by opening the page for downloading this program on the computer, which can be accessed by clicking on the electronic link click here.
- Click on the Download button (Get).
- Install the download file on the computer.
- Open the YouTube website, and it can be accessed by clicking on the link click here.
- Go to the video you want to download from YouTube, then copy the title of the video in the address bar at the top of the page.
- Open (4K Video Downloader).
- Click on the Paste Link button.
- Choose the desired download format for the video, then choose its quality.
- Click on the Download button.
How to download a video from Facebook
Here are the steps to download any videos on the user’s timeline on Facebook:
- Log in to the user’s Facebook account.
- Right-click on the video you want to download.
- Choose the Show video URL option.
- Select the title that was displayed, and then copy it by pressing my keys (Ctrl + C).
- Open a new tab (Tab) in the browser, and this can be done by pressing the keys (Ctrl + T).
- Paste the copied address to the address bar that appears in the new window that has been opened, and this can be done by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Pressing the Enter key.
- Replace the word (web) or the word (www) that appears in the title of the video with the word (mbasic).
- Pressing the Enter key.
- Click on the video that appears on the opened page, then click on it again with the right mouse button.
- Choose the option to save the video as (Save video as).
- Select where to save the video and give it a name, then click the Save button.
How to download a video from Twitter
Here are the steps to download a video from Twitter to your Windows computer:
- Open the Twitter website through one of the Internet browsers available on your computer.
- Find the Tweet with the video you want to download.
- Click on the arrow button at the top of the tweet.
- Click the Copy link to tweet button.
- Open a website from which you can download videos from Twitter, and you can click on the link Click to access the website (savefromyoutube).
- Paste the address of the tweet copied from Twitter into the field shown on the screen.
- Click on the Enter key.
- Choose the video download format and quality.
- Click on the Save button.